Here at Thornaby Academy we aim to provide an exciting and inspirational environment for young people to learn and succeed. The staff at the Academy work closely as a team to support and guide our young people as they experience a diverse and challenging curriculum which will provide them with every opportunity to achieve their personal best.
Students at Thornaby Academy are at the centre of a community which includes the support of our lead sponsor, Teesside University and co-sponsors, Stockton Sixth Form College, Stockton Riverside College and Stockton Borough Council.
Together the sponsors and the Academy maintain five core values:
- To seek excellence and the achievement of the highest educational standards for all students.
- To provide opportunity and raise students’ aspirations.
- To gain respect and achieve inclusivity for all members of the Academy community.
- To empower students as learners and teachers as professionals.
- To work in partnership with local schools and organisations.