All students are required to wear the following:
- Black blazer with Academy logo which is worn at all times
- Black trousers or skirt. Skirts MUST be knee length. Trousers should be full length, not jeans, leggings or tightly fitted
- With skirts, students should wear black tights, no leggings
- White shirt and tie
- Blue V Neck Jumper with Academy logo (optional)
- Royal blue polo shirt;
- Black shorts;
- Football type socks;
- Black track suit bottoms;
- Blue and white Rugby Shirt (Optional)
- Hooded PE Jumper with Academy logo (Optional);
- Training Shoes.
Please note that students MUST wear trainers or football boots for outdoor PE. Plimsolls and high-tops are not suitable footwear for outdoor activities.
Hair Colour, Piercings and Jewellery
As part of our uniform standards and to avoid health and safety issues for students we ask that parents support us to ensure:
- Students do not attend the Academy with piercings to eyebrow, lip, nose or tongue
- Students do not attend the Academy with hair colourings that are not a natural colour e.g. blue, green, pink, red, purple etc.
- Other than a watch, jewellery is not worn